So today I should have created bird 56 today, instead I made a wall hanging out of three thread painted birds. First I added thread to the bluebird’s head to make it larger, then I redid the warbler’s eye to make it smaller. I choose to put the birds in an attic block window. Then I free motion quilted with sulky monofilament thread. On the dark brown I used a darker brown thread and did pebbling. It was really hard to see the stitches to tell where the stitches were already. Finished all but the binding. Then sketched a cardinal on fabric and picked out patterned fabrics for bird 56.
It is straighter than the picture, I was just aiming the camera by holding it up above the quilt.